Partner with Us
When creating your custom program, you can rely on our business expertise—and our integrity and commitment to helping your organization address its challenges.
Through this interactive process, we work with you every step of the way. Chicago Booth ensures that the members of the faculty and administrative team who start a partnership remain the same from development through delivery and post program follow-up. We work closely with clients to ensure we have the right people in place who can build a value-enhancing relationship.
Step 1: Listen, Understand, and Advise
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s needs through a rich dialogue with senior executives, potential program participants, and talent development specialists.
- Provide insights and advice on alternative approaches and solutions.
- If necessary, work with the client to refine their leadership development agenda and determine the specific objectives that should be set for a custom Executive Education program.
Step 2: Design for Impact
- Match type and level of classroom content with client’s leadership development goals
- Faculty engage with the client to incorporate relevant company/industry-specific content on the topic area they are delivering.
- Develop action-learning projects that entail the application of academic principles and frameworks to current opportunities and challenges facing the clients (either internally or externally).
Step 3: Create and Deliver the Learning Experience
- Generate highly participative and intense learning experiences specific to each individual client's experience, needs, and goals for the future.
- Embed academic content into rich dialogue amongst program participants on relevant strategic and organizational opportunities and challenges
- Provide necessary feedback and support to action-learning projects, along with follow-up learning material.
To learn more about Chicago Booth Executive Education Custom Solutions, please contact us at: