Today's challenging and complex business environment requires agility in execution and a deep understanding of human dynamics. In this program you will practice leadership agility, enhance your ability to read organizations, and hone your skills in strategy execution.
Throughout the week, you will apply the course material to an individual business challenge and create a strategic action plan to create and deliver value.
By attending this program, you will:
- Identify initiatives that create value.
- Manage across organizational boundaries.
- Structure your business to deliver more value.
- Develop a strategic action plan for delivering value.
450 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Incredible opportunity to learn new management and leadership techniques and behaviors that are absolutely critical to successfully leading complex teams.
- James Hartigan, Director, BAE Systems
Program was well designed, plus pacing and material were very relevant. One of the best external leadership programs I attended. I also enjoyed very much the teaching styles of the different professors.
- Donna-Marie Darlington-Dawes, Program Manager, The World Bank Group
The Strategic Business Leadership program has provided a long-lasting tool to carry over into our everyday private and professional lives. I have appreciated the opportunity to work closely with diverse group of business professionals.
- Dustin King, Vice Presient – Air/Ocean, Farrow U.S.
Well done. This program will be an immediate benefit to me and my company. The education will be multiplied again and again as I can take the ideas generated this week to my team back home.
- Steve Newman, Vice President, Delta Star
Best professional development course I’ve taken. I wish we could run all VPs and directors in my corporation through this before they first move into position.
- Richard Dunn, Corporate Director, Business Development, Northrop Grumman
Exhilarating and revealing. Many of the concepts, guidelines, and conclusions are already giving me insight into the workflows and processes I have experience; giving me a much better arsenal of defensive and offensive strategies I can use to move my projects forward.
- John Cozzoli, Supervisor, Canon USA
Having come up through the ranks of governmental non-profit organization, this was the first formal management course I have taken in 20 years. I can't wait to get back to the office to integrate the information. The value added will more than offset the expenditure by the agency.
- Naomi Brooks, Director of Finance, Coordinated Child Care of Pinellas
I highly recommend this course to executives looking to explore their personal effectiveness as strategic leaders and ways to improve the strategic functioning of a team.
- Sharon Rossmark, Assistant Vice President, Allstate Insurance Company
One of the most valuable experiences of my life. This class clarifies the dynamics and recognizes the pitfalls and benefits of modern organizations. Provides a resounding chant of change, grow, or die.
- Bryant Frihart, Regional Director, PG & E Energy Services
Outstanding class. The instructors were great, the participants were engaging and the facilities were outstanding.
- David Love, Sr. Business Engineering Manager, Kraft Foods
Solid content based on theories proven by research and simplified to enable us to apply the techniques practically.
- Paul Drury, Vice President, CIT Business Credit
Thank you for the entire experience. From start to finish the content was rich and made engaging by professors clearly passionate about conveying thoughts and inspiring minds!!
- Patricia Doane, Marketing Director, Lucent Technologies
The balance and content given over the five days offer the right message on strategic leadership. The focus on bridging, networking, and cohesion allows a broader understanding on how and creates long-term change.
- Tom Moon, Manager National Acct. Ceilings, USG
The classroom and administration was great. This class really helps you focus on developing better relationships within the organization to enhance its performance. All of the theory and practical (empirical) evidence supports the concept.
- Nelsen Michaelson, Controller Administration and Process Integration, Pitney Bowes
The course taught me to think differently—more creatively—and to better understand my role in my company.
- Ray McKenzie, Director, Customer Relationship Management, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
The diversity of the group and the presenters allowed me to feel like I took a tour of 18 companies in 5 days. Very productive and challenging.
- Kevin McDermott, Executive Director, Aventis Pasteur
The professors and staff so professional, friendly and engaged. Great blend of intensity and fun. One of the best learning experiences...you have spoiled us!!
- Patrick Boeheim, Regional Manager, Accident Fund Company
This program answered a lot of questions for me, including how I fit and add value in my current role and how I could be effective in other roles.
- Rob Jackson, Sr. Product Manager, Merck & Co.
This was an excellent course—practical, insightful and fun! Professors were great facilitators of discussion. So many things really hit home for me—and will be of tremendous value in my career. I am going to recommend this course throughout my company.
- Kathleen Franco, Exec. Director Regulation Strategy, Ameritech/SBC Communications
The program is designed to assist leaders in identifying opportunities and mobilizing resources to create value. It is especially recommended for senior leaders who bring people together from diverse functional groups or lines of business to effectively execute strategic initiatives. Titles include: department head, general manager, VP, SVP, project manager, change manager, and C-suite.
Executives will think creatively and strategically about their leadership roles and learn how to build social capital, broaden their influence to increase productivity, and accomplish performance-driven goals. Throughout the week, participants will work on an individual business challenge and create an action plan for creating and delivering value.