[Through this program] I have experienced a 2-week period of highquality learning by a world-class faculty, at the end of which I am challenged to bring the very best into my organization.
- Olubunmi Onafowokan, Head Finance & Accounts, Toyota Nigeria Limited, Lagos, Nigeria
A great learning experience. Good mix of fellow students and excellent case studies really brought the course to life for me. Money well spent.
- Sean Sullivan, Group IS Dir., United Utilities
An excellent overall view of the issues a general manager is confronted with. The diversity of the participants was a huge source of information and good dialogue.
- Gregory Babb, Operations Mgr., Shanghai Fudian Plant, Visteon Corp., Shanghai, China
EDP brought together a tremendous faculty and a strong, diverse mix of students from around the world. The academics blended with the discussion of real-world situations made this an outstanding program for me.
- Herbert Grant, VP Commercial Operations, ABB Inc.
Excellent course allows you to pull several key leadership elements together; gives you an open forum to discuss ideas and strategies with other leaders in a real-time environment.
- Anthony Ventress, GM, IT Professional Services, GE Medical Systems, Barrington, Illinois
Exceptional program in many ways—tools and ideas were presented in an organized and thought-provoking manner. Most of the skills are applicable [now] and will continue to be of tremendous benefit throughout entire career span...the EDP has been a wonderful, productive, and extremely beneficial experience!
- Gregory Reed, GM - Power Systems Div., Mitsubishi Electric Power Prod., Inc.
For people of my level of responsibilities the program represents a magnificent opportunity to update many concepts and improve some others extremely necessary for a deeper and better response to the global commerce and [competition].
- Adolfo Amador, President, Wilmex Ltd.
Having been in a general management position for five years, I can say that the Chicago learning experience has been the most relevant and immediately useful that I've encountered. The Teaching faculty at Chicago were always willing to further develop new lines of thinking introduced during the classroom sessions and they made every idea and concept fun for us to assimilate. In my case, I was able to directly apply the learning from the programme to set a new and successful direction for our division using the tools and experiences shared with my classmates.
- Paul McBride, Director of International Operations, Lionbridge Technologies, Ballina, Ireland
I feel strongly rewarded for having taken the decision to opt for Chicago amongst the several choices that were available.
- Arvind Mathur, General Mgr., Malaysia, Coats Plc.
I found the 'mix' of the course outline and structure to be well thought out and challenging...Instructors were outstanding - personally involved in enabled learning.
- Jim Richards, Region VP - South, Pepsi-Cola North America
I gained so many insights into executive management that the course raised my level of thinking beyond my expectations!
- Warren Berckmann, Principal, Berckmann & Associates, Sacramento, California
I have attended numerous seminars in the past and none have measured up to the overall quality of the Chicago experience. The level of professionalism of the instructors was very good; the content of the courseware was pertinent to my business situation. The instructors were energized and engaging and were able to get the same level of response from the entire class. You provided me with real-time, actionable, ideas that will help me improve my business. Every detail was well executed from the food to the selection of the content to the logistics. Kudos to the entire team, it was a great experience. Thanks!
- Rich Gordon, VP of Operations, VeriTest
Not only were all lecturers' clearly world-class experts, they were also stimulating and good-humored in everything they presented. The two weeks have flown by, I feel huge benefit and it's been great fun.
- Mike Burdett, President, Scala Business Solutions NV
The Chicago Executive Development Program is a great opportunity to integrate the knowledge and experience of the business disciplines. A mix of an outstanding faculty and senior experienced participants create an environment of discussion of new ideas to be applied immediately on the job.
- Jose Villarreal, Program Leader, Nemak, Garcia, N.L., Mexico
The course was excellent. I learned many valuable principles and techniques that I will immediately do and use in my organization. The value to my organization will far outweigh the cost of the course.
- Jeff Ferrell, Director Sales/Distribution, Cemex, Cocoa, Florida
The energy, excitement and interaction presented (particularly in the finance classes) were outstanding.
- Scott Skidelsky, VP, Turner Construction Company
The faculty are highly skilled and experienced individuals who were able to easily migrate from theory to practice.
- Jacobe Ade Afolabi, Deputy Director, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja, Nigeria
The Program has surpassed my expectations in all topics. The academic learning as well as the exercises and the study cases, were very well chosen and at the same time very challenging. The interaction between the students was positively [reinforced] by the program agenda and very well received by all participants...The ROI was fully met!
- Guenter F. Moerth, Hewlett-Packard GmbH Region General Manager, HP Complementary Products, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, Boeblingen, Germany
The seminar was excellent, and well worth the money. I have already begun developing new strategies that will not only improve my department's effectiveness, but possibly the entire organization.
- Liz Schellingerhoudt, Dir., Governance & Operations, American Cancer Society, Atlanta, Georgia
The seminar was perfect for me. Coming from an engineering background, it gave me a new understanding of the business side. I especially appreciated the amount of information distilled down to its essence. I would rate this course as the highest in insight per amount of time of any business classes I have taken!
- Gabriel Broner, VP of Engineering, Silicon Graphics
This course was excellent and of a very high quality. Good value for money. Supports (food, dinners, handouts, admin) were faultless and high quality while teaching standard very high.
- John Mangan, Director, Irish Management Institute
This is the best education I have had since I started my career. Very informative, good exposure and excellent assistance from the School.
- M.C. Vasnani, President/CEO, Consolidated Shipping Agencies, Ltd., Ghana
This program has excellent insights that force us to re-think and to challenge our current management style/business knowledge, and as more companies are moving to a process-based organization, this general perspective is a win-win proposition that benefits both the organization and the executive.
- Carlos Gonzalez, Vice President Sales, Pepsico do Brasil Ltda.
This two-week session provided me with the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of mission critical business topics, taught by recognized experts. My takeaways will be immediately applicable to daily activities to the benefit of my organization and myself.
- Barry Draskovich, Director of Quality, Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems, Bedford, New Hampshire
This was an intense seminar, but [I] learned an incredible amount in a short time. Now it’s up to me! Great interaction with other teammates.
- Tammy Gianfortune, VP Marketing, Kellogg Food Away From Home
Truly an outstanding educational experience. The caliber of faculty and students alike was like no other.
- Jim Lesinski, VP Sales & Marketing, Pulte Homes, Inc.