Admissions, Fees, and Scholarships
|Application Opens: Fall 2018
|February 13, 2019
|March 13, 2019
|March 20, 2019
|April 17, 2019
The 2019 SBSP application will open in early January.
In order to complete our application form, you’ll need the following items:
- A letter of recommendation
- An unofficial transcript from all post-secondary institutions you have attended
- An essay
- Your resume
- Your SAT or ACT score (Domestic applicants only)
- If you are an international student or your undergraduate institution’s primary language of instruction is not English, please review the international requirements
PROGRAM FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
The fee for the 2019 Chicago Booth Summer Business Scholars Program is $6,800.
Included in Fee
- All instruction
- All books and classroom materials
- On-campus accommodations (with a roommate)
- Bus transfers within the city
- Some meals
- Tickets/entrance fees to several cultural events
Not included in Fee
- Airfare to and from Chicago
- Round-trip transportation from Chicago Airports
- Some meals
- Social activities not officially planned by the program
- Laundry service
If you are interested in financing the cost of SBSP, one option available to you is the Sallie Mae Smart Option Loan. This is a credit-based loan that provides competitive fixed and variable interest rates with a number of repayment options. Scholars can apply up to 10 months prior to the loan period start date.
All applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships, and candidates are notified at the time of their admissions decision whether they have received a scholarship. Scholarships are granted on a limited basis to applicants who can demonstrate through their application:
- Excellence in academics
- Service to their community
- Leadership within social or academic groups
- A clear understanding of what they’ll gain from SBSP and how they’ll contribute to the Booth community
*There is no formal application process for scholarships; anyone who is admitted to SBSP is automatically considered for scholarship and all recipients will be notified at the time of admission.
A nonrefundable deposit will be required to confirm your acceptance into the program.